-140

I miss terry:(

I miss terry:(

Ariella's pov

Today was the first day i actually got dressed in something that wasnt pajamas.

Lately all i ever do is lay down and reminisce the good times.

I was a very attached person. And i have a hard time believing someone was taken from this world and wont be back.

It took so long for me to accept that my parents weren't alive. 

"You ready mamas?" I felt Oscar wrap his arms around me in a very protective way.

"Yeah." I mumbled quietly.

"Lets go."

We drove to Terry's viewing in silence. I haven't really had a conversation with people since the night we were told he didn't make it.

"Are you okay?" Oscar set his hand on mine as we parked in front of the church.

"No. But lets go." I sigh as i get out the car. I was struggling because of how pregnant i was now.

Oscar walked over to me and held my hand as we walked in.

There were people sitting in all rows. It felt good to know how much Terry impacted people. 

I went to say hi to everyone. Especially Terry's family. I've met his mother a few times before she was actually very funny. I can see where Terry got his personality from.

Just looking at her made me emotional. She just lost her baby.

I started crying and she quickly pulled me into a hug.

"I am so sorry Mrs. Parker."

She just rubbed my back trying to calm me down. "Dont cry honey. Terry wouldn't want any of us to be sad." She smiled at me.