-126

Ariella's pov

"Oscar quit playing around." I laugh as he rubbed himself against my ass.

"Ariella. I said im horny." He glared at me. "And i dont think its okay that you havent given me any pussy this past week." He glared at me as he followed me out the store.

"Awww poor Oscar." I fake pouted as we started walking towards the parking lot.

"Im about to call up some of my side bitches." He said scrolling through his phone with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Be my guest homie." I laugh as i unlock the car.

He just sucked his teeth and whined like a baby.

"Ariellaaaa!" He cried as he pushed me against the car.

"I told you no." I sigh as i get in the car.

Honestly. The real reason is just cause.... im not in the mood.

Lately Oscar has been ignoring me, he's always out late and doesnt text back so i know he's safe.

Oh but when he's horny he wants to pay attention to me.

Nah fuck that.

His dick has me crazy but not crazy enough to let him get what he wants.

I sat in the passenger seat quietly waiting for Oscar to get in his car.

"Baby you know i'd never call up side hoes. Cause i dont got any." He says as he starts the car.

"Okay." I say as i lean back in my seat.

"Baby why are you acting like this?" He whined as he put the car back in park.

"What?"

"What did i do? Why have you been mad this whole week?" He pouted.

"Oscar you know exactly why so stop acting stupid."

"Hey mrs. We need to communicate! You aren't communicating with me." He yelled as he poked my thigh.

"Dont touch me!" I smack his hand away.

"Aw hell nah." He shook his head.

Now he was mad. lol

He started to drive back home in silence.

"If you gonna keep acting like that then ima just stay at the old house." He says as he parked the car in the driveway.

"Okay." I shrug as i get out the car.

"All cause you wanna be mean to me!" He yelled.

"Shut up! You are just mad cause i wont give you any pussy." I roll my eyes as i walk in the house.

"Yeah actually i am! Cause i didnt do anything wrong. So for you to punish me like this is cruel."

"Is that why you married me? Cause all you want is to fuck?"

"Ariella stop trippin! You know i didnt marry you just for sex." He whined as he followed me to the bathroom.

"I need to pee." I say as he ignored me sat down on the bathtub ledge.

Now i was peeing and Oscar just sat there all grumpy and shit.

"Im trying so hard to be patient with you and you are being rude." He says after i flush.

"Okay." I say as i wash my hands and look at my appearance in the mirror.

"Ariella!" Oscar whined as he picked me up.

He set me on the bed and laid on top of me.

"I love you bebe." He sighed.

Nah. I cant do it.

"I love you too." I spoke.

"So whats wrong?" He frowned.

"For the last 3 nights you have been at parties for the whole night. I dont care how long you stay out as long as you text me so i know your. But it just gets annoying cause you come home all drunk and then you turn into an absolute dick." I huff in annoyance.

"Im sorry baby." He pouted. "If i said anything offensive i didnt mean it."

"I love you." He buried his face in my neck.

"I love you too."

-spookysblock

Its a short one but hahahhaa