-103

Ariella's pov

"Streets of Freeridge auto shop." Dom read as the guys put up the sign on the building.

"Do you like the name?" I ask biting my lip nervously.

"Yeah of course." He smiles putting an arm around my shoulder. "Im proud of you kid. You've come a long way." Dom says as he kissed my forehead.

I just smiled as we went inside the building. "Look at my office." I smile as i led him to a small room in the back with my desk and computer and shit.

"Also all the tools and machines we need are coming in soon." I clap my hands together.

"Did you hire anyone? I got a few guys in need of a job." Dom says as i nod.

"I hired Andy and Terry so far and Cesar said he would help out sometimes." I answer and he just nods his head. "Also some of the Santos wanted a job here too. I think that would be really good for them since a lot of people wont hire them." I explain and he nodded.

"Well you know Harry told me that if you needed any supplies he would be willing to give you them." Dom says and i couldn't help but smile.

I love Harry.

"Hey bitch!" Nova ran into my house all excited.

"Hi." I smile as i shut the door to me and Oscar's room.

Oscar and Malina were both asleep and i was not trying to wake them up because they have both been grumpy today.

Malina has an excuse. But Oscar's bitch ass has been a complete dick to me for no reason.

*earlier that day*

Once i came back from the shop i came back to the house.

"Hi my love." I smile at Malina as i take her from Oscar.

"Wow. Do i not exist?" Oscar rolled his eyes.

"Hi baby." I smile at him as i try to kiss him.

"Nahh fuck off." He gave me a dirty look and walked out to the back slamming the door behind him.

I was starting to get pissed off.

Someone is on their period.

Now Malina started crying. Her mood changed when Oscar or my mood changed. If we were crying she'd cry. If we were happy she would be happy. But when Oscar was mad Malina would cry because she knew something was wrong.

"Its okay princess." I pout as i went to grab her favorite stuffed animal.

Then i went on our bed and laid down with Malina.

I played some billie eilish because it made Malina calm down.

Thankfully after party favor finished playing she was out.

I just admired her cute little lashes.

I love this little baby so much. As if she was my own.