-167

Ariella's pov

Once we finally landed in Arizona we stopped by some car impound that Tej knew about. He was friends with so many people that we ended up getting some cars to borrow.

I was riding with Hobbs and Derek.
"This is bullshit." Derek shouted as he tried breaking free.

"Shut up and enjoy the scenery." Hobbs yelled back at him.

They both sat in the back just in case Derek wanted to pull a stunt even though he's cuffed.

I pulled into the street of the company's abandoned building.

In the rear view mirror i could see the rest of the team park behind me.

"We coming in loud or quiet?" I spoke into the walkie talkie.

"We didn't think this far into the plan." Roman laughed.

"If we are loud then they'll be aware. I say we go in stealth mode and just attack when they least expect it." Brian's voice was audible throughout the car. (its still not sponsored)

"Derek which is the safest way in?" I turned to the backseat.

"Im not tellin you." He glared at Hobbs then at me.

Hobbs was calmly trying to get him to talk but i just wasnt having it.

I turned my body all the way and grabbed my gun and hit Derek's head with it.

"I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR FUCKIN GAMES!" I shouted so loud.

"Oh shit." I heard someone wince through the walkie talkie.

Now Derek was bleeding.

"Theres a side door. It has less if Santí's men there." He spoke up.

"Are you lying to me? Cause i will not hesitate to shoot a bitch in my way." I cocked my gun.

"Im not lying." He shook his head.

I nodded my head and stepped out the car.

"Hobbs get rid of him." I shut the door and made my way to the trunk to grab a better gun.

An AK will do the job.

"So whats the plan Diaz?" Tej leaned against the hood of the car.

"I need you to hack whatever system they got wired in that place. I know for sure there's a way to turn off all the security cameras."

"How do you know they even got cameras?" Roman shrugged.

I tossed him the binoculars for his blind ass to look.

"They are surrounding the whole building." He spoke up. "Thats a problem."

"Yeah no shit." Brian shook his head.

"I say we all go in different entrances. Lets overwhelm these bitches." Hector laughed as he held two rifles.

"Okay i want Antonio to go with Brian through the back entrance. Hector and Letty the side door. Roman and I will go with Hobbs through the front entrance."