31- certain things

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

"Promise you wont tell anyone?" I mumbled as i laid my head on Oscar's chest as we continued to cuddle in peace.

"Of course i wouldnt." He said kissing my forehead.

It felt good to pour out everything i held in. Especially to someone i knew i could trust.

I knew Oscar wasnt the type to spill shit that he knew he wasnt supposed to.

"Okay i better start doing my homework." I said as i sat up and grabbed my notebooks.

Oscar sat up and grabbed my math notebook.

"Math sucks dick." He huffed as he flipped through the notes.

I giggled at him as i grabbed my glasses and sat on the bed next to him.

"Damn mamas you look fine as hell with glasses on." He said which made me turn red. I'll never be able to concentrate with him here.

"Oscar stop!" I whined in annoyance.

"What? Im not doing anything." He smiled innocently.

"You keep looking at me and i cant concentrate." I glared at him as he smirked.

"Take a break." He begged.

"Okay fine." I sighed as i put down my pencil.

Oscar sat up and pulled me on top of his lap. He wasted no time.

I wrapped my arms around him and smiled.

"I know this is the last thing you want to talk about but... i want to help." He said.

"With what?" I asked getting nervous.

"Why do you let people like Myla disrespect you?" He sighed.

"I dont let them disrespect me." I looked at him weird.

"Nevaeh told me how Myla and her stupid friends used to make comments. And today, i know Myla said some stupid shit to you and you didnt tell her off. Why do you let them get away with it?" His voice had concern.

"Why is Nevaeh telling you this shit?" I furrowed my brows.

"Dont get mad at her. I interrogated her." He said and i rolled my eyes.