-183

(This chapter can be very sensitive so if you want to skip. Please do so.)

Ariella's pov

Its been a couple days since Nicole threatened to do something to Aiden.

She came in yesterday saying she wasnt going to do anything. But for some reason i highly doubt it.

"I want to see my kids." I glared at my so called siblings.

"They aren't your kids."

"Malina doesn't even see you as a mother!" I glared at her as she slapped me.

Is it bad that this doesn't even hurt anymore?

"Well i'll be damned if Malina grows up thinking your her mother." She glared at me.

"And you know what else?" She yanked the ring off my finger. "You aren't Oscar's wife. You are a rebound because i 'died' and so he just needed a second choice. Thats all you ever were. And you know how i know? Because Malina and Aiden were returned to him. And everyone doesn't seem to give a damn about you." She went off.

"Okay." I spit at her.

"Thats it. No food for you for a whole week." She shoved me one last time before walking out and locking the door.

I just sat there sobbing.

I could've just ended it right here if i wanted too. But i didnt. Because i have Malina and Aiden now.

I have a family. I cant give up right?

Why would i?

I have so much to live for. Right?

But then again... they also have Oscar.

They don't need me.

I laid my back on the concrete.

I shut my eyes and just contemplated.

For a few seconds i could see my parents, i could see Terry. It was as if i was being welcomed.

Im going to see them.

Once again.

Its over.

No more pain. No suffering. I can just look over my family.

And be reunited with my parents and Terry.

I could just give up.

I lost.

After a few days i realized Nicole and Santí weren't even in the house no more.

It was always silent and they stopped checking up on me.

Thats when i knew they left me in here to die.

I could feel my pain slowly start going away.