38- late night showers

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

"Where the fuck were you!" Oscar yelled at me the second i walked into the house. I was dreading going to Oscar's place but thats where i've been staying for the past week. Plus i just didn't want to continue fighting.

I was tired and covered in dirt.

It was 3 in the morning. Why does he think its okay to yell?

Ive been crying all day and night and the last thing i needed was Oscar giving me shit.

He stood up from the couch and walked over to me.

"I need to shower." I let out a yawn as i pushed past him and to the bathroom.

He didnt say anything he just followed.

Good because i was done fighting. It was a stupid fight not even worth blowing out of proportion. 

I turned on the water and took off my clothes. Then i got in the shower and it was so relaxing. I

It was fucking freezing outside and all i had was a skirt and a top on. I was literally sleeping on grave stones for hours.

I continued to cry in the shower. I guess i wasnt done.

I hated my life. I shouldn't, but i did.

Then out of nowhere i felt a body pressed against my back. I jumped and turned around to see Oscar.

"Why are you crying?" He frowned at me as I shook my head. This asshole seriously followed me in the shower? I dont recall inviting him.

"Mamas. Im sorry. I was being a dick earlier and i shouldnt have. I wasnt even mad about the white boy i was pissed off about something else that happened before I picked you up." He sighed as he held my hand.

"What were you mad about?" I questioned.

"It not really worth talking about." He shook his head.

"No tell me." I said sternly as he sighed.

"I was taking Nova back to her house and she was telling me that im gonna break your heart."

"Why would she say that?" I asked as he frowned again. My voice had a hint of worry.

"I found out Nicole is 2 months pregnant." He said and thats when i knew things were never going to be the same.