-166

Day 3 of them being MIA

Oscar's pov

"Dom." I mutter as i looked over at him in his cell. He was messed up pretty bad.

"We need to get out of here man." I mutter.

We've been in here for a couple hours and nobody has came to check on us. It was just all three of us in our cells.

"What if they're watching?" Nova got scared.

"I highly doubt that." I shake my head as i stood up from the cold ground.

I put my hands on the bars to see if any of them were unstable.

Nothing.

"Hey are your guys bars weak? Maybe if we can break one of the bars off one of us could get through."  I explain as they both nodded and started to try and free break a bar off the doors.

"Wait." Nova whispered. "This one is kinda creaky." She spoke as she moved one of them around causing it to make a creaky sound.

"Try to break it. Maybe you can squeeze through since your small."  She just nodded as she tried.

Ariella's pov

"I think what we need to try and figure out is what Santí is trying to look for..." i explain to the crew as they nodded their heads.

"What if it has something to do with cars?"

"Well remember when we used to jack tvs?" Letty cleared her throat.

"What if that was daddy's business? He's just fucking around with Dom to get back at him."

"Okay but what does he want from that?" Brian questioned.

"There must be something they have that is so valuable to Santí that he kidnapped them." 

"Wouldn't it technically be adult napping?" Roman shook his head.

"We don't got time for your technicalities five head." Hobbs groaned in annoyance as he set down some files.

"What are these?" I questioned as i opened one of the folders.

"One is a picture of Santí last seen at a store in Arizona." Hobbs explained.

"And the other folder has some information on Santí working for a company over there." Hobbs pointed to the folder i was holding.

"Wait... Sunny's High Voltage Company..." i read out loud. "I remember when i was dating Derek he told me he got an offer with a company. It was called Sunny's High Voltage i remember!"

"Well it says here that they are no longer in business." Tej scrolled through his computer.

"That explains why he came back." I mutter.

"What if Derek has something to do with this?" Roman questioned.

"Yeah... i mean Oscar stole you from him. He probably wants revenge on Oscar. And Santí hates Dom for whatever reason... what if they teamed up when they worked there together? Now all of a sudden that they closed they both came back to Freeridge.. kinda suspicious." Letty explained.