14- resentment

Ariella's povSunday

Ariella's pov
Sunday

I woke up this morning to several messages from people i NEVER talk to

I woke up this morning to several messages from people i NEVER talk to. They sent be videos that really tore me apart.

All the videos consisted of Julian making out with Myla at a party last night. So he obviously must have lied about San Diego.

I didn't want to believe this. I knew people didn't want us together but even some girls that I trusted on the cheer team were texting me about it.

I immediately called him and he answered very fucking quick.

"Hello?" His voice was shaky, i could tel he was dreading this call.

"Hey baby how are you?" I said trying to pretend to be calm and that i don't know shit.

"Im good baby." He said.

"How was yesterday?" I questioned as he stuttered.

"Oh it was good." He cleared his throat.

"So how was it kissing your dad last night at a party?" I asked innocently as he completely got silent.

"Uhhh what?"

"Were you lying to me Julian?" I started to raise my brow and tapping my foot while on the call.

"What do you mean?" He asked pretending he didnt know.

"You were at some party last night huh? And you thought i wouldn't know?" I laughed to try and prevent me from crying.

"Baby." he let out a heavy sigh.

"Nah dont baby me Julian! You fucking lied to me and then you wanna cheat and have me looking stupid?" I questioned as he stayed silent.