-147

Ariella's pov

"Im not doing race wars." I look over at Oscar as he walked in on me and Aiden cuddling on the bed.

"But babyyyy why?" He frowned.

"Why should i be on a team with people who lied to me?" I look over at Oscar.

"Baby we were trying to protect you."

I got up and took Aiden to his crib in the other room and shut the door before walking back into room.

"I dont need protection!" I yelled in Oscar's face.

Didnt wanna wake up Aiden and Malina.

"Okay i know your mad but you need to watch who you're talkin to." Oscar huffed.

"Im sick and tired of people thinking they need to protect me. You guys make me feel like i cant handle shit." I cross my arms and stared at Oscar.

"Why you yellin at me for?" He got all annoyed.

"Because you knew along with the rest of them. And you never bothered to tell me." I threw my hands in the air all dramatic and shit.

"Okay calm down." He grabbed my hands.

"Don't touch me." I hissed at him but he wasnt scared.

He just kept touching me more by pulling me into a tight hug.

"You need to calm down a little." He kissed me. "You want me to make you some food?"

I nodded my head.

"Okay bebe. Lets go to the kitchen." He smiled.

I sat at the kitchen table and watched him make me some scrambled eggs.

"Ariella!" The whole squad came bustin into the house. Like they live here or somethin.

I watched as they all piled into the kitchen.

"There she is." Roman was all out of breath.

"What do you guys want?" I question as i look at Dom, Letty, Roman, Hobbs, Tej, and Hector.

"How ya doin?" Hector grinned as he sat next to me.

"Doin great." I fake smile. "Just lettin you guys know. Im out."

"But you're inside." Roman chuckled which earned him a smack in the head by Tej.

"You're droppin out the race?" Dom frowned.

"Uh yeahhh. Fuck this shit. Im mad at yall." I huffed.

"So you're just gonna let Santí win like that?" Letty sighed.

"He already took our parents away Letty. What does winning this race give us?" I looked at her.

"We can always turn him in." Hobbs suggested as he pulled out his badge.

"But we have no proof that he killed our parents." I looked at the muscular bald man.

The amount of bald people in this room is great.

"Who says we dont got proof?" Tej smirked at us as he pulled out an ipad.

"I had a hidden camera in my car and recorded this." He played the video of Santí openly admitting to killing my parents.

"That fucker is gonna have a nice time in prison." Oscar laughed. "I know a lot of people who can make him suffer."

"How do you know he's gonna go to the prison you went to?" Hector laughed.

"I've been to a few." Oscar laughed.

"Not something to flex bebe." I look at Oscar.

"Okay but even if we do turn him in. We'll just lose reputation." Dom shook his head. "They'll talk about how we were scared by him that we sent him to prison so he wouldnt win."

"Thats why we lock him in after we kick his ass." Letty explained and everyone agreed.

"Okay but how we gonna win if we dont got our 6th member?" Roman questioned and they all looked at me.

"I'll do it." I spoke up and looked around the kitchen. They were kinda surprised bu my switch up. "For my parents."

"Ayeee! Thats my girl." Roman cheered.

"But after we beat them in the competition. We lockin his ass up." I stood up.

—spookysblock