-169

Ariella's pov

"Hobbs! What do we do?" I freak out as i enter his office.

"Well im working on it." He shut the door behind him for more privacy.

This place was very suspicious. Hobbs has said before that he truly believes someone in here is working for Santiago.

It doesn't even feel safe to be talking about anything in his office.

"I miss Oscar." I cried as Hobbs handed me a tissue then stood up.

"I know Mrs. Diaz but right now is not the best time. He is being taken away along with your brother in law. Theres nothing we can do. If you got a problem then talk with your lawyer." Hobbs kindly kicked me out of the office which caused all eyes on me.

I just continued to cry until i made it to my car in the parking lot.

Then i checked the tissue to see a time and location written down.

I smirked to myself as i made my way to the auto shop.

I needed to make sure everything was okay over here.

"Oh hey." I turned to see Trey sitting on a stool as he just stared at one of the cars in the garage.

" I turned to see Trey sitting on a stool as he just stared at one of the cars in the garage

Trey^
"Hi." I cleared my throat as i just made my way to my office.

"Hey can we talk?" I heard his footsteps following behind.

"Only if we're talking  about cars." I glance over at him then back at the paperwork on my desk.

When can my life be back to normal so i can focus on this shit.

"Are you mad at me?" He cleared his throat as he leaned against my desk.

"Uhhh yeahh im kinda mad at the world." I smiled at him as i was ready to walk out the office.

"Wait." I felt him put me against the wall of my office.

"Uhh can i help you?" I watched as he just looked down at me.

"Ariella.... i care about you. Im sorry if i humiliated you the other night. But i was angry that Oscar got away with what he did." He sighed.

"Can you please back up?" I looked at him awkwardly as he quickly backed away.

"Thank you for telling me. If you didnt say anything then i dont think anybody would've." I sighed.