-102

Ariella's pov

"I love this one." I say to Dom as we walk around the empty building.

"Good because its all yours." Dom smiles as i look at him.

"Are you serious?" I ask as i get all excited.

"Yeah. I got my connections." He laughs as he opens one of the garage doors. 

"Oh my god we got to get started." I say as i plan on how im going to organize this place.

"I need to hire people. We gotta get the word out. I need a big sign in the front. WE NEED A NAME." I yell the last part. Fuck im stressed.

"Yeah you got a lot to think about." Dom chuckled as he handed me the keys to the building.

Then after i locked up my new shop i drove back home. Well... technically its not my home but it might as well be.

I stepped to the front door of the santos home. The guys werent in the front. Where they at? I was actually concerned.

"This shit burns." I walk in to see the santos in the living room with face masks on.

They all froze and looked at me.

"Uhhh hi Ariella." Sad eyes smiles.

I started to laugh as i looked at all of them. They all had face masks on.

"Hi baby." Oscar smiles. "Wanna do face masks with us?" He laughs.

"Yes pleasee. I wanna join the cool kids club." I smile as i set my stuff down and walk over to the table where Oscar was.

He grabbed the brush i always use for my face masks and started applying it to my face.

"My ugly baby." He jokes as he gently paints my face with the mint green face mask.

"Im not ugly. You ugly AND you a pendejo." I say and his jaw drops.

"Damn so its like that?" He nods his head slowly as he tries to come up with a better comeback.

I just laughed as he finished my face mask.

"Okay so who's gonna nair my unibrow?" Hector walks out of the bathroom.

We all looked at him and laughed.

"I'll do it for you." I volunteer as i get up from my chair.

Then Hector took my seat as i opened the nair bottle and applied some to his unibrow.

"Im surprised you guys even put the face masks on." I say loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Why? Cholos cant have a self care routine?" Adrian laughs.

"Real men do face masks." Oscar says and all the Santos agreed.

"Oh reallyy?" I smile at Oscar.

"Okay you're done. Leave this on for 10 minutes then take it off." I instruct Hector.

Then Oscar pulled me into his lap. "I missed you today. How did it go?" He asks about me searching for the place to start my car shop.