O n e . .

Jayda POV(4 years later)
"Lani ! Come on mamas you gotta go!"
Leilani ran down the steps and got her book bag. "I want you to have a great day baby. Okay?"
"Okay mama. I love you"
"I love you so much more tink!" She gave me a hug and Maya dropped her off for the day. I had the rest of the day to myself to work on my writing .

Over the past few years I've become more successful. I started my own clothing shop & now I write. This is my whole dream..and now I'm living it.

I decided to move in with Herb since he has a bigger place and since we're kinda...engaged?
So yea it made a lot more sense to just stay with him, but yeppp after me and Herb's 4th year of being together he put a ring on it.

All his lil fans was mad but like I always say..we know what we got going on so f*ck em ! Herb finally woke up from his nap , walked downstairs and got something to eat. That's always the first thing his hungry a** be doing.

"Morning pooh"
He yawned , "morning" he sat down by me and laid his head on my lap.
"Babyyy! I'm tryna write."
He ignored me . So I slapped his head
"Dang chill out lil ugly"
"Boy bye. Get up! I gotta write."
"What you writing about?"
"Nun ya." He rolled his eyes . He knows I don't like sharing my stories until they're 100% done.
"Whateva. I'm bout play the game."
"Good for you?" He looked back and rolled his eye at my smart remark.

I logged into clothing website and got a call from Tiara. We run the shop together.
"What's the deal?"
"I sent the order out but I got ole girl on the other line yelling all up in my ear. Like if you wanna get crazy..we can get crazy sis !" I laughed
"Tiara chill out. Just have her call me and I can take care of this."
"Whew good!"
This is all I ever wanted...I'm fasho living my best life ! 🍃