T w e n t y S e v e n . .

Jayda POV
I just came back home from my vacation to Florida with Maya & Lani. It was cool for real. I needed that. I ain't been on a vacation in foreverrrrr . I've just been stressing so much & just needed time to relax.

I ain't tell Herb about it cuz..why would I? He exaggerated on social media and said he hasn't seen Leilani in a whole month. Like Nigga I've been gone for a week & I brought her to see you before I left. He s weird for that.

"Momma !"
"Yes baby?"
"Daddy wanna talk to you!"
Leilani handed me the phone , I grabbed it and answered.
"Hello?"
"Can I see my daughter?"
"Naw."
"Jayda don't f*ckin play with me."
"Do I sound like I'm playing?"
"Jayda that's still my child !"
"I know."
"So let me see her."
"No Herb ! You had my daughter around Ari the last time I let you see her. The b*tch you cheated on me with! Remembered that?!"
"And you got my daughter around some f*ck nigga !!"
"B*tch who told you that?!"
"I found out myself!That nigga in yo bio!"
"You so d*mn delusional ! That's my f*ckin fathers name you dumb b*tch."
"sh*t."
"Stupid a**." I hung up and put the phone down.
"Mommy I wanna talk to himmm!"
"No lei."
She screamed and started kicking. I popped her in her mouth cuz no kid of mine is gon be acting out like that.

Ion know where she get that cry baby sh*t from. "Leilani cut it out!" She straightened up quick.
"But mommy-"
"But mommy nothing."
"Mama-"
"Leilani Symone Wright ! What did I say?"
"no.."
"Exactly so stop it! You know better than to act like that. How old are you?"
"I'm five.."
"Exactly! You're a big girl Lei." She nodded and walked to her room.

Lorddddd . She is a replica of me with that lil attitude 😂😂.