T h i r t y E i g h t . .

Herb POV
Me and Tay ended up fighting the next day lmfaooo . Jayda was heated .
"I'm sorry mama." I said while tryna hold her hand. She was standing on the side of me with an ice pack on my lip I ain't gon lie 2 of Tay's hits did connect but other than that I was on his a**.

"Shut up."
"Ahh ! That hurt d*mn." She looked at me and rolled her eyes "okay well maybe you should've never fought him. Ever think of that?" I put my hands around her waist and looked up "you still mad?"
"Obviously! I told you not to fight him and you did it anyway. I swear you're so dumb sometimes."
"I said sorry."
"And? I don't care."
"Aight bet."
"Mhm Whatever."
"Jayda it ain't even all that it's over now."
"Yea Okay. Tay don't lose fights Herb. He'd kill yo a** before losing again. What don't you understand? He f*ckin crazy."
"And I'm loco."
She punched me in my arm "G stop playing !"
I laughed and pulled her to sit on my lap.
"He not gon touch me shordy."
"Herb I know my brother.."
"Jayda..ima be coo." She sighed and put the ice pack back on my lip.
"You ain't gotta take care of me like ima kid baby."
"Well that's what you acting like."
She gave me the ice pack and went to go sit on the couch. Ion know why she acting like this but this lil attitude gotta gooo .