F o r t y . .

Jayda POV
Me and Herb are back together & happy. Like happier than happy. All my his hoes extra mad lmao. Ion eeen care tho. We in the right spot and that's all that matters.
"Bae." He said while looking down at me
I looked up at him and smiled
"what boy?"
"Leilani gone so what we bouta do?"
"I'm just tryna sleep for real."
"Naw. I gotta go to the studio to work on this song right quick. So come on ."
"Can we go eat afterwards?"
"Aight baby. Get ready."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We walked into the studio and some guy was sitting in the chair. I guess it's Herbs new artist or something. He was cute or whatever. I sat down and he kept staring at me and smiling. I guess Herb noticed cuz he was getting all jealous and stuff.
"So Jayda..how old you is?" He said while smiling. I was about to answer but Herb cut me off "She old enough for me."
I rolled my eyes and sat back.

They worked on the track for like 30 more minutes then Herb went to the bathroom "ima be back in like 5 minutes then we can bounce"
Ole dude walked up to me and sat down
"He the jealous type rii?" I laughed
"Yea he my lil jealous baby. He get like that over me." I laughed

"Ion know why'd he be jealous if he already got all thisss.." he said while looking at me up and down. I smiled but felt kinda uncomfortable.
"Ha..thanks? I guess."
"Yea it was a compliment..you're gorgeous."
Herb walked back in and the dude leaned back . "Yea you betta get to steppin Jay. You f*ckin up tryna spit game on my girl. Come on Jayda. You foul lil nigga."
We got in the car and Herb turned up the music . Loudddd . He do that every time he mad or I made him mad.

I turned it down and looked at him
"What's wrong pooh?"
"These niggas always tryna spit game with You mane" I laughed
"Shiid I'd spit game on myself too Nigga. I'm fine asssshit !" He laughed

"Don't geek ya self up too much kid"
"But nah .. don't even worry about it. Cuz who I pick over all these niggas that wanted me?"
He smacked his lips and smiled "me"
"Exactly . So don't trip. Aight?"
"Aight."

Idky Herb getting like that if he know he got me & these other niggas don't. Why be jealous over something you already have?