F i f t y T h r e e . .

Jayda POV

"Jayda you for real leaving right now boa?""Come with me

"Come with me.."
"Huh? I thought you was going with just you & Lei.."
"I changed my mind. I want you to be safe too Herb. I can't lose you-"
"Jayda stop talking like that yo."
"How else you want me to talk Herb?! You out here actin f*ckin stupid yo!"
The Chicago in me really jumped out haaa !😂

"You trippin right now Jayda. They not gon touch me from up here. I'm coo."
"You coo? They not gon touch you?! My nigga are you f*ckin dumb?!"
"Ayo chill out.." Leilani walked in and walked up to me

"Lei go back to ya room mamas ima be in there in a second."
"Mama somebody at the door."
Herb got up and looked out the upstairs window. He sighed & put his gun in his pants.
"Herb-"
"Jayda ion got time to argue right now. Just act like everything coo aight?"
I sighed & me and lei walked downstairs to the living room herb opened the door and a tall , muscular darkskin dude walked in with 2 other guys.

"Haaa wassup Herb. Living good down here in Cali huh?"
"What you want foo?"
"Nigga don't talk crazy cuz ya girl right here. That reminds me...how you doing Jayda?" he walked up to me and caressed my chin. I slapped his hand.
"Don't f*ckin touch me. Ion know you."
He laughed
"You right. You don't, but ya manz do. So herb..you thought you could just pack ya sh*t & leave without telling me? You can't get out that easy yo."
Leilani squeezed my leg with her hand and hid behind me.
"Hey pretty girl.." the dude said while looking at Leilani and reached his hand out to caress her chin too , but Herb slapped his hand away .
"Look Quay.. you can fool with me all you want to bruh but don't ever put yo hands on my daughter or Jayda again. Aight?"

"Mhm. I like yo spunk Herb , but you not off the hook. Next time you leaving..tell me. We a family boa. Remember dat. Let's go y'all." They left & Herb shut the door.
"Lei go to yo room real quick baby."
She ran upstairs and went to her room.

"Herb..what the f*ck did you get yo self into? You got so much going for you..why end it for this?"
"Jayda I'm sorry I put y'all into this . If you wanna leave..do dat. I got this." I put my hand on his and smiled

"I'm not leaving you Herb. Remember what I told you when we first met? I said that if you riding then I'm riding with you. No matter how old we are or even if we not together no more. Ima still ride we in this together. I just want you safe." He started tearing up and hugged me

"I love you Jay."
"I love you too baby."
Ion care what we got going on..I told him ima ride & that's exactly what ima do..