E i g h t . .

Maya POV

"Maya b*tch you're such a f*cking hoe

"Maya b*tch you're such a f*cking hoe. That's beyond me." This b*tch named Shiloh said while looking me up and down. I'm in college now I would've thought this petty middle school sh*t would've ended .

"B*tch grow up. Are you just mad that I've been getting d*ck and ya man don't want yo cooch? Is that the problem baby sis? Sh*t I'd be mad too." Everybody behind me laughed

"I ain't nevaaaa had an abortion though." She said smirking

Everybody went silent.

"You better be glad I'm trying to mature , because if I was 17 year old Maya...I would've dragged you by them stale a** bundles and beat yo a**, but I'm a child of God. So it's f*ck you for right now. You got some nerve talking about my personal life. You got ever disease in the f*ckin book h*e. F*ck outta my face."

I walked away and went back to my dorm. These b*tches take my niceness for weakness and that's NOT how Maya works. I should've beat her a** while I had the chance. That bum big body long head sausage lips small a** forehead big nose lookin b*tch had the nerveeeee !

To bring up my abortion. Me and Dee decided not to keep the baby & she just mad that I STILL have Dee and she wanted him. Too bad so muhhhhf*ckinnn sad hoe ! I'm forever gon be the baddest b*tch. With or without a baby. She's just mad.