S e v e n . .

Jayda POV

I moved back in with Herb

I moved back in with Herb. Things bounced right back right away. Herb was in the studio so I was home with Leilani for the rest of the day. She was sick so she didn't go to school.

"Mommy my belly doesn't feel good.." Lani said while walking over to me with her juice box.
"Come here baby" she walked over to me and I picked her up. I hate when my baby is sick.
"Momma you gonna have another baby?" I sighed because she's been asking this a lot lately. Like sis..you don't think you're enough?
"Girl who told you this?"
"Daddy. He said he gon get you pregnant and ima have a little brother or sister."
I laughed "yea..maybe one day."
Herb came back and walked inside
"what you been telling Lani boy?" He turned his head and laughed . "Daddy! Momma gonna have another baby!"
"Yep! Me and mommy gotta get started tonight!" Lani clapped , I rolled my eyes & Herb laughed .
"Lani I thought you wasn't feeling good lil girl." She put her had on her stomach and rubbed it "I'm notttt!"
"Mhm-hm"
"Lani go play real quick I gotta talk to mommy."

She nodded and left.
"Thank you.."
I was confused "for what?"
"Just...being you. If you weren't so forgiving then we wouldn't even be together. You took my back so many times ...because of my mess ups Jayda. I love you so much. F*ck anybody that had me before you did. I love you and only you." I smiled and leaned it to give Hume a hug .
"I love you too baby, and I told you I was gon ride for you. I meant that. Ain't no breaking up. We in this thang forever."
"Forever shordy." He kissed me and smiled .