F o r t y S e v e n . .

Jayda POV
"Mom I don't know what it is..that girl just give me a weird vibe like she tryna get with Herb or something. Maybe I'm paranoid , but it just don't feel right." I said to my mom over the phone.

"Trust your instinct mama. If you think something going on..talk to him about it. He can't read ya mind boo."

"But then we gon argue and ima get mad then HE gon get mad. Like what's the point?"

"At least he'll know how you feel Jayda. Just talk to him..I bet he'll listen."

"Okay Thanks mama. I'll talk to ya later. Love you"

"Of course Jay. Love you too."

I prepared myself and went downstairs to talk to Herb.

"Hey baby." I said while standing on the side of the couch
"Wassup mamas." He patted the couch so I could come & sit down.
"Can we talk?"
"Yea. What's up?"
"I still think Nadia gives off that weird vibe.."
He sighed "why Jay?"
"Because every time she's around she just gives me that feeling. I know that's not a good explanation but I don't like her being around. She got my daughter calling her Auntie & sh*t.." he laughed

"Jayda I'm telling you that you don't got nothing to worry about. She not tryna come for me. She might be tryna come for you though.."
"Huh? What you mean?"
"She's gay Jayda" I felt embarrassed , but then I busted out laughing

"I feel dumb as sh*t."
"I told you not to worry Jay. You really think I'd let her get in between us?"
"At first I did.."
"Jayda I'm trying to better myself so we can get better. Aight?"
"Aight good. So I stressed myself for nothin?"
"For nothin at all baby."
I smiled and rolled my eyes. I swear I make things harder than they have to be sometimes.