T h i r t y S e v e n . .

Jayda POV
"Mornin." Herb said
"Morninggg."
"What you doing today?"
"I'm going to a lil family get together. You should come."
"For real?"
"Yeaaa. Almost all of my family know you. They either met you or know you Cuz you famous and allat Otha sh*t, but yea."
"Mane ion know."
"LeeLee shouldn't daddy go with us ."
"Yep! It's gonna be fun daddy."
"Aight baby..I'll go just for you. Tay gon be there?"
"Yea. Please don't start no sh*t G." He clenched his jaw "k"
"Herb I'm so serious."
"I said k." I rolled my eyes and continued curling my hair.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-30 minutes later
I walked downstairs with Leilani and got my purse.
"Well d*mn ! Took you long enough."
"Well sorry if I had to get myself PLUS our daughter ready. Sorry it ain't take no 5 minutes" he rolled his eyes
"Yea Yea whatever. Let's go.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We got to the get together and walked inside. All the family functions are usually at my mama house or my grandmama house. This time it was at my mamas. I walked in and my mom ran up to me and squeezed me "Hey boo!"
"Hey mama" she picked up Leilani and squeezed her "Hi pooh ! You look so cuteee!"
"Hi Nunu!" Leilani and my mama are the best of friends. "Hey son! It's great to see you again boo." My mom said looking towards Herb. "Wassup mama. It's great to see you too."
"Come on y'all everybody in the back."

We all walked to the back and it was crowded. I held Lani's hand so she wouldn't get lost. I walked up to Maya and Tay.
"Hey lil uglies." I said
"Hey babyyy!" Maya said while hugging me and picking up Leilani
"Hi My My !" Lei said while cheesing
"Hi Lani pooh !" I could see Tay giving me AND Herb a stank eye.
"Why you bring this foe a** nigga here?"
"Shut allat up p*ssy a** boy. I came here cuz my girl asked me to."
"Tay why you always tryna start with him? Dang." Maya said

"Cuz Jayda dumb as sh*t for bringing him here. She knew the outcome."
"Tay don't get beat the f*ck up right here in front of everybody. Both y'all childish as sh*t for this. And he's here cuz I asked him to be."
"Well ask him to leave"
"No Tay. He not even bothering you. So shut the f*ck up and stop whining. D*mn."
"Haaaa ! Period ! " Maya said while sticking her tongue out at Tay. Lmaooo ! I swear she so childish.
Tay rolled his eyes

Now don't get me wrong ! I love my brother more than these niggas . Period , but he got me f*cked up talking to me & Herb like he done lost his rabbit a** mind. I'm NOT the one. Jayda Synae Edwards is NOT the one. Kapeesh? Kaposh.

"It don't een matter bae c'mon." Herb grabbed my hand and walked me towards the fence. "You good G?"
"Yea I'm Coolin."
"Don't even worry about Tay. He been in his feelins lately. Don't mind him."
"I said I'm Coolin shordy."
"Yea aight."
"I'm for real"
"Boy I'm not dumb.. I know you."
"I'm fine Jayda."
"I heard you. Let's just go. I'll tell mama Leilani not feeling good or something. C'mon Lei." I held her hand said bye to the people I wanted to say bye to and left. This was supposed to be a great time. I was barely there for more than 20 minutes and sh*t went south.