F o r t y F i v e. .

Jayda POV
"Jayda you been quiet since we got back to the house. What's ya deal?" Herb said

"You just talked right over me & didn't even let me answer Nadia's question."

"I really didn't think you'd care about her coming or not.."
"It's Whatever now she gon be here soon."

"Jayda are you sure-"
"I'm coo Herb."
Lei ran down the steps and ran up to me.
"Mama ! When is Kamari coming? I'm getting bored." I busted out laughing
"Girl he not no pizza delivery. He gon be here in at least 3 months baby."
She whined "but mamaaaa! I want him now !"
"Girl me too! But we both gon have to wait mamas." There was a knock at the door and Herb went to go open it.
"Nadiaaa! Wasshapenin cuzzo" Herb said while hugging her. "Hey boo! Ya house lookin real niceee."
"Appreciate it."
"Hey Jayda!" She walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Hey girl."
"Is this yo lil baby Herb?! She's too cute !" Leilani smiled "thank you!"
"You're so welcome baby girl. What's your name?"
"I'm Leilani !"
"Nice to meet you Leilani. I'm Nadia."
"Nice to meet you too Nadia."
"She's so smart G!" Leilani and Nadia got it off from the back & by the end of the night they were like best friends.

"Well it was nice meeting you Jayda & Leilani. Hopefully we could chill or whatever some time soon."
"Of course boo. Nice meeting you too." She smiled , walked out the door & left.
"Aight ! Come on Lei. Time for bed." Leilani ran upstairs and I put her to bed. I walked downstairs and Herb was sitting on the couch laughing.

"What's funny?"
"You" he said while still laughing
"What I do?"
"You da fakest muhf*cka I know Jay."
"Explain."
"I know you don't like Nadia , but that lil act you put on was fake as f*ck."
"I never said I didn't like her..she just give me a weird vibe."
"Mhm aight. Ima got to bed."
"Okay. Love you." He smiled back at me "love you too" .

I don't hate the girl but she just...has something weird about her.