F i f t y T w o . .

Herb POV
Jayda kept bugging me bout who I was talking to the other day & she REALLY buggin yo. I ain't wanna tell her why I left , but now I got to. Cuz if I don't ...then it's gon come out either way. Either from me or somebody else & I rather she hear it from me.

"Jayda come here mama"
She walked in and sat down by me "wassup?"
"I gotta talk to you bout why I really left"

She raised her eyebrow and sat back "spit."
"I'm back in the gang.."
"What gang Herb?!"
"Before we was together I was in one through my teen years & when we got together I found a way to "get out" but I'm back in."
She sighed and tried to calm herself down.
"You not for real right now are you Herb?"
"I'm deada** Jay." She punched me in my arm

"So we left ..not because of our family's safety but because you got yo self caught up in some sh*t Herbert? For real bruh? You too d*mn grown to be foolin around still. That sh*t for the birds. You got a family to think about now."
"I know Jay and I-"
"Nah you don't know. When Kamari comes I want him to have a great influence Herb.."
"And ima be that!"
"Not if you keep doing this sh*t baby. No you not. Sh*t you can stay down here , but I'm not."
"So you leaving me?"
"We ! Leaving you. Leilani coming with me too."
"Jayda we safe here !"
"Whatever you tryna hide from...it's gon find you Herb & ion want me or Lei being around when it does." She gave me a kiss on my cheek "I love you" and went to go pack her stuff.

I thought she was gon be understanding ..