T w e n t y O n e . .

Herb POV
"Mama Ion kno Why she so mad bout it."
"You don't know?! Sh*t I'd be mad too Hebert ! You tryna move away with y'all daughter !"
"I said she could go too !"
"If you really loved her you'd think about her feelings too, and I know you love her. So don't be dumb and lose her."
"Most definitely."
"So follow love ." I gave my mama a hug and left to go to my radio interview..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"You are nowwww listening to X15 radio station ! Today on our show we have the one and only G herbo !"

"Yerrrr ! Wasshapenin!"

"I see you got ya beautiful daughter sitting on ya lap & I hear you have a second baby on the way! How you feeling?"

"Yessirrr ! I'm feeling good mane. This everything I ever wanted."

"That's great to hear bruh. Soo let's get to the question everybody been asking about..how you and Jayda been doing? And how you feel bout her?"

"Let me get straight to it. Jayda Synae Edwards soon to be Jayda Synae Wright !
That's my baby man. She the only female I truly loved for real."

"Haaaa ! Bet ya exes gon be mad bout that one!"

"Haha let em be mad . Jayda is amazing man. She held me down after I did her wrong many times. She love me even after I messed up hundreds of times & I love her. Can't nobody ever take her place. She's that b*tch . Period. As the ladies like to say."
"That's wassup man ! Glad to hear you really happy. It's only up from here man."

That part really hit me..it's only up from here & he's right..