F i f t y E i g h t . .

Herb POV

We pulled up to Tiara's house to pick up Leilani

We pulled up to Tiara's house to pick up Leilani. Me & Jayda walked in.
Lei ran up to me & I picked her up.
"Hey lil mama. Where auntie at?"
"aunnie upstairs with some man daddy."

I heard a door open & Tiara walked downstairs with somebody behind her.
"Hey y'all!"
And of course the nigga behind her had to be somebody I wasn't f*ckin with.
"What is Quay doin here Tiara?"
"Sorry Herb I-"
"You what?!"
"Calm down lil G don't be gettin too loud. Ima see you later T." He kissed her & then walked out.

"You for real right now Tiara? You had this nigga around MY daughter ?"
"He didn't lay a hand on her ! I wouldn't let him."
"I don't give a f*ck! You knew I was having problems with him! Now he around my family. That's what he wanted & yo a** just let him get that!"

"Herb calm down Aight? I know Ti didn't mean no harm & he ain't even touch Lei.." Jayda said.

I rolled my eyes & laughed "Lei say bye to auntie."
"Bye aunnie."
"Bye baby.."
We walked out and went to the car. When we got home Jayda stopped me from going upstairs & made me talk to her."

"Herb you didn't have to go off on yo sister like that..she didn't mean any harm & you and I both know that."
"You wouldn't get it Jayda."
"Okay then help me understand ! You haven't been talking to me about sh*t ! So how am I supposed to get it?!"
"Forget it Jay!"
"This non communicating sh*t is getting old. I'm yo f*ckin fiancé ! You're supposed to feel comfortable talking to me. Why don't you?"

"Jayda that's not it baby..I promise. It's just too much & when it's all figured out I will tell you. I promise. I love you."
"Mhm..love you too Herb." She pushed passed me & went to the room..