T w e n t y S i x . .

Herb POV

It's been a whole month since I've seen my daughter. Jayda , Maya & Lani went out of town and ion even know where they went. I just seen her posting on her ig. That's the only social media her a** ain't block me on.

All I've been thinking about is her. The feelings obviously not mutual. I know I f*cked up, but she keeping my daughter from me?! Like fr man? That's that petty sh*t I be talking about. I knew her a** was crazy but dang.

Everybody know I'm single now so these lil females been tryna slide in the dm's but ion want em. Ari been coming at me harder and harder. She was just over here the other day and we was just chillin. I don't know if Jayda found somebody else but she got some nigga in her bio or Whateva.

I ain't even bouta worry bout it cuz I know she can't move on that fast, but all I know is that whoever it is better not be around my daughter. We don't do step daddies round here. My ma even dogging me. She was mad as f*ck when she heard about me and Jayda.

"That was the best girl you ever had ! And you let her go? How am I seeing Leilani more than yo dumb a**?! F*ckin with that b*tch Ari gon get YOU f*cked up. Jayda shoulda whooped yo a**."

Is what she said to me over the phone when she first found out.
Tiara even ignoring my calls and texts and sh*t. This why I never should've let Jayda get close to my family man. Got them turnin on me.

Jayda's brother Tay tryna whoop my a**. He ain't like me from the jump but now he really got a reason not to. This whole month has been nothin but sh*t since Jayda and Leilani left..