T w e n t y T h r e e . .

Herb POV
"Uhm I'm gonna sound like such a fan girl , but can I take a picture with you?!" A pretty , slim , brown skin female said.

I was taking a walk with Jayda and Leilani and she ran up to us. I agreed to take the picture with her she was friendly. A lil bit too friendly. She kept feeling on my chest and stuff And laughing at sh*t that wasn't even funny.

"Well thanks Herb.." she said while winking at me.
"Come on" I put my arm around Jayda and we walked to the park. She let Lani play and we sat on the bench.

"Jayda you aight?" I said while putting my arm around her.
"Yea..I'm fine."
She wasn't fine ion know what was wrong but she wasn't acting like herself.
"Ooop well look who it is!" It was Ari . She walked over hand in hand with her son Kai.
Jayda got up , put her hand on her back and went to get Lani.
"Ari what you doing here man?"
"Just like every other mother here I'm spending time with my child. This not about you. Just thought it'd be nice to say hey."
When Jayda wakes back she straight up ignored Ari and turned to me.
"Hey baby..can we leave? This pregnancy sickness really getting to me."
"Yea mama get in the car ima be out there." She nodded and her and Lani walked back to the car

"Herb that could've been us. You stupid b*tch messed it all up!" Ari said . I grabbed her by her face and pulled her close to me
"Watch yo f*ckin mouth Ariana. You know this sh*t ain't my fault-" she licked her lips and kissed me for a lil minute I ain't push her off.

She pulled away and smiled. I sighed and walked back to the car. Right when I got in Jayda slapped the sh*t out of me.
"Take me to my mama house b*tch. You thought you was slick like I ain't see that bull? Yea you're f*ckin sick Herb."

"Jayda SHE kissed me!"
"Okay but YOU kissed back ! And YOU didn't pull away. You better be glad I'm f*cking pregnant. I should've beat her a** AND yours ! I f*ckin hate yo cheating a**."

"You hate me?" I said while smacking my lips.
"Is that what the F*CK I said ?! You can't hear now?! Now take me and MY daughter to my mothers house. Cuz if I stay with you..I'm beating yo a**."

"Yo chill out."
"No! No Herb I won't chill out . You been f*ckin playing like I'm not crazy ! I'm so f*ckin sick of how you treat me! You treat me like ion got feelings . Sitting there and watching MY man . The father of MY children..sitting there and kissing all up on another b-b*tch?" Her voice cracked.

"Jayda-"
"B*tch don't say SH*T TO ME! Take me to my mama house like I f*ckin said."

"Yo watch yo f*ckin mouth . Talking to me like you lost yo sh*t." She started hitting on me while I was driving
"B*tch you the reason why I'm losing my sh*t ! We f*ckin done nigga I'm DONE WITH YOU!"
I stopped the car and looked at her like she was crazy.
"We not done."
"Nigga you might not be done but I'm done with you. Period. I deserve better."
"Yea aight."
"You think I'm playing Herb , but I'm so serious. I'm done with you. I'll raise my kids on my own you f*cked up this time."
"You tweakin Jayda but aight."
"No I'm not. Actually take me back to yo place so I can pack my stuff and get my car."
"You deada**?"
"YES NIGGA !" I sighed and drove back to my place she got out the car , got Leilani and went to get her stuff.
She for real this time..