T w e n t y . .

Jayda POV
"Girl I can't believe he tryna move y'all out of the state ! That's dead. I'm for real gon miss you." Tiara said over the phone.

"Girl he not dragging me to Atlanta . I'd rather stay down here and just continue what I started , but he only cares about his side."

"He always been like that. He only care about what he wants sometimes and then he just blocks everything else out."
Before I could start talking herb walked downstairs "talking about me?" I rolled my eyes
"T ima call you back later."
"Okay boo."

I looked at herb as he walked over to me.
"What you want?"
"Why you mad bruh?"
"Listen "bruh" I'm mad because you won't listen to me!"
"Jayda I did listen to you baby. I heard every word. I just don't care. I made up my mind."
"F*ck you herb."
"You a trip a** b*tch."
"I'm a trip a** WHAT?!"
"You heard me." He said looking down at his phone.
I laughed and put my hand in my fist.
"Nigga you got me f*cked up calling me a b*tch. I'm not Ari. You not bouta talk to me like one of yo lil hoes. That's beyond me. You know by now I don't and WONT tolerate yo disrespect."

"Chill."
"No nigga I'm not gon "Chill" stop talking reckless hoe." He laughed and rolled his eyes
"You crazy mane."
"No cuz you just got me f*cked up right now. You love to press a b*tch buttons but when I get all mad I need to chill. Yea aight. You know d*mn well I won't let NO nigga call me a b*tch that's dead."

"Baby calm down I was acting out of anger."
"Boy I don't give 2 f*cks ! Don't call me a b*tch. The f*ck?"
"Jayda Chill the f*ck out bruh! You dragging this sh*t."
"Boy Whateva. You blowing me today." I got up and walked to Lani's room to play with her cause she always calm me down.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hey pooh" I sat down on the floor with her
"Hi mama. You and daddy okay?"
I smiled , "yea baby. We okay."
"I heard you yelling..did daddy make you mad?"
"It's grown up stuff baby."
"Oh okay." She went back to playing. Herb walked in and sat across from me.
"Yayyy ! Daddy came to play too mama." Lani said while still looking down to play
"Yay" I said while rolling my eyes.
"Why you acting like this Jayda? Little sh*t been getting you mad. Excuse daddy French princess."
"It's otay."
"I'll be back mamas. Me and daddy need to go talk."

We got up and walked out.

"I'm acting like this because I'm tired of yo sh*t. You won't listen to me & you're acting like a d*mn four year old because sh*t won't go yo way bruh! I don't wanna move & I don't want you taking my daughter."
He nodded "I feel you."
"But do you really? Or are you just saying that to get me off yo case?"
"Baby..I feel you , but I can't stay down here."
"Why do you wanna move all of a sudden G?"
"Cuz..too much drama down here."
"It's gon be drama everywhere you go Herb you can't just up and leave."
"Why not?" I laughed cuz he honestly slow at times
"Because you got family down here and people that support and love you unconditionally . I love you..and I don't want you to leave. I want you to be here to raise both of yo kids. With me."
He sighed and gave me a hug "I love you too, but I can't stay." I pushed him off and slapped him
"You're SO stubborn !" I walked to the room and shut the door. He obviously don't wanna listen. Tiara was right. Once he got his mind set on something nobody can tell him otherwise and that sh*t irks me !