T w e n t y F i v e . .

Jayda POV

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

I ended up buying the house and ever since I've been happy asf

I ended up buying the house and ever since I've been happy asf . Lani's birthday party is today , and me being the best mama ever I planned a whole birthday bash for my lil baby.

I haven't seen Herb in 2 weeks , but I'm planning the bash so I decided to invite him , because that's still the father of my children.

"Happy birthday babyyyy!" I said while picking up my 5 year old .
"Thank you mommyyy !"
"Aw you look cute baby. Did auntie maya help you?"
"Yup! She helped me pick out my tutu." She smiled and spun around.
Maya is staying with me for her spring break so she helped me plan the whole bash.
"Mommy is daddy gonna be there?"
"Yea boo he gon pop up. Maya can you get Lei in the car. We gotta get to the party."
"Yea I gotchu. Come on Nunu." I got my bag and walked out to the car.

We pulled up to the party and I had everybody hide and we walked in friends and family jumped out and surprised her. Herb was apart of the people that surprised her.
Leilani turned around and her eyes lit up and got so wide. The first person she ran up to was her daddy.

Herb smiled and picked her up "hey baby girl. Happy 5th birthdayyyy!" She squeezed him and smiled .
"Okay come on Boo we gotta go open ya gifts." It was packed so I had to like push through everybody just to get to the table of gifts. I sat Leilani down in the chair and in front of her gifts. I got the microphone and tapped it
"Hey y'all! Um I just wanted to say..thank you for making this a success. Thanks to everybody for coming out!" Herb walked over and he cut the cake and gave the first piece to Leilani. She smiled at her dad and me..I love seeing that smile. Overall today was a great night.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Jayda girl you're pregnant I can clean all this up you need to go home boo!" Tiara said
"Right J just go home. Always tryna do sh*t." Tayvion said . I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"Girl hush. Fine I'll go. Come on Lani let's go mama."
Tayvion is my brother. He was in the Air Force and he came back down the other day and now he's here to stay. He's Lani's favorite uncle.
"Tay ! Can you help me get Lani's gifts in the car."
"Fasho I gotchu."
"Bye Uncle Tay ! " Lani said as she waved and got in her car seat
"Byeeee Baby babyyyy love you more!" I was about to get in but a hand touched mine.

"Oh hey." I said
"Jayda why ain't you return nun of my calls?"
"I told you I was done with you. Did I not say that? Im 100% sure I did & I meant it."
"Jayda-"
"Not today. Not on my baby's birthday."
He sighed and looked down
"By the way...we're having a boy." I got in the car and shut the door. His mouth dropped open and I drove off. Petty of me? Maybe, but do I care? Nope. Not at all.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Me and Lani got home & I picked her up to take her to the room because she was sleep. Then I seen all the gifts in the back and sighed. I'm most definitely not getting those. I'll see if Maya can help me when she gets back. I sat on the couch and kicked my feet up. Not being in a relationship gives me more me time & keeps me stress free.

This probably what I needed.