T h r e e . .

Herb POV
I hit Ari's line while I was sitting in the car .
"Ayo."
"Hey boo. Wassup?"
"Ima need you to stop poppin up at my mama house foo. Jayda getting suspicious."
"I just wanted to know where you was.."
"Why?"
"Cuz I miss you & the last time I seen you was like 2 months ago."
"Yea but Jayda can't know that."
"Whatever Herb. She need to know that her so called "nigga" is a dog that's in love with me."
"Ari just chill out for a lil bit and then we can link. Aight?"
"Ugh. Fine." I hung up and put the phone down.

If Jayda find out..that's definitely the end of us and the last time I'm seeing my daughter, but then at the same time..she needs to know & I can't keep this from her.

I drove back home from the studio and walked inside. Jayda was sitting on the couch doing Leilani's hair .
"Hi daddy !" She said while looking at me with a huge smile.
"Hey mamas" Jayda looked at me and smiled. I felt bad asf .. I smiled back but it was a weak smile.

She must've noticed because she raised an eyebrow.

"Hey pooh go upstairs real quick."

"Okay mama" Leilani ran upstairs and went into her room.

"Come here." She patted the seat and I walked over to sit down.

"What's wrong?"

I sighed "I got something to tell you.."

"What is it?"

"I did see Ari...2 months ago. When you went on that lil trip with Maya , Tiara , My mama & Lani..she hit my line and I was vulnerable and let her come over. We had sex and uhm I ain't Neva tell you." She looked down.
Slipped off her engagement ring and put it in my hand.

"Yo! What you doing?"

"All I ever did was love yo sorry a**. You cheated on me with this b*tch..TWICE! Like are you slow or something?! You must take me for a joke. Leilani boo come on !!" She got up and got her bag.

"Jayda chill out !" Leilani ran down the steps "Leilani go back upstairs.." I said
"But mommy sai-"
"GO!" She put her head down and walked upstairs
"What Herb?! We're done ! You keep messin around with hoes. I thought we had something! I thought yo a** changed , but you still the same ol Herbert Wright from 4 years ago."

She looked me up and down and put her pointer finger in my face "You ain't sh*t."
"Let's go pooh!" Leilani walked back down and they left. I lost my babies because of some dumb bull !
And knowing Jayda she not gon ever let me see her again...