N i n e . .

Jayda POV

"Honestly Maya I don't why you entertain those lil females

"Honestly Maya I don't why you entertain those lil females. That sh*t should be beyond you!" I said to Maya over the phone

"Girl I'm trying! Look..I'm 19 now & I should be acting grown but it's hard when these b*tches keep trying me. Like yes ! I had an abortion because I had the baby at a young age. Like okay I already know that d*mn ! And b*tch you have an STD AND herpes ! SIS U HAVE THE HERPSSSSS ! We gon talk about that too hoe?!"

I busted out laughing Maya is comedy.

That's most definitely my little sister.

"Girl I wouldn't even trip. Shiloh been on yo case for the longest now. She's obviously mad that you and Dee been rocking since high school and y'all STILL together . She seems pressed."

"Oh she most certainly is ! That b*tch is mad. BIG mad. Like whew Chile give me some space always on my case with her bull sh*t. Me and Dee are perfectly happy over here boo."

"Period!" I said cheesing

"So have you told him?" Maya said while tryna whisper through the phone

"Told who what?"

"Herb that you're pregnant again!"

"Oh! Nah I was planning on telling him today. Lani is with mama so he shouldn't be too distracted."

"Aww ! I'm so happy for y'all."

"Me too..I'm scared on how he gonna take it though."

"Girrrrrrl don't be ! I bet he's gon be mad happy bout it."

"Yea...well I'll call you later he said he just pulled up."
"Okayyy ! Good luck."
"Thanks boo." I hung up and put the phone down.

I'm honestly shaking in my boots..
He walked in sat his bag down and flopped on the couch and laid his head on my lap.
"Baeeee! Get up I need to talk to you!" He groaned and sat up
"Wassup?"
"I've been meaning to tell you something really important.."
He raised his eyebrows "spit it out. D*mn." I rolled my eyes "I'm pregnant."
"P-Pregnant? As in...another baby?"
"Yes boy I know you not that stupid." His eyes got big and he cheesed and gave me a really big hug.
"Dawg this sh*t crazy !" He flopped back down on my lap and continued to smile.
"I love you baby.." he said while looking up at me.
"I love you too.."
I'm glad he's so happy about the baby, but now I gotta push ANOTHER baby out my cooch & that's a whole lotta work. Plus the baby prolly gon come out with a big head cuz of Herb so that sh*t gon hurt . Lordt !