F o r t y T h r e e . .

Herb POV

"LEI ! Get ya lil a** in here and clean up this mess bruh." Jayda's sick and I'm downstairs tryna watch Leilani . She keep making a mess all on my floors and sh*t.

"No!"
"Aye ! Who you think you talking to? Jaydaaa! Yo daughter bouta get a whoopin!"
Leilani was running around the house laughing and kept knocking things over. Like d*mn can we just have one peaceful Saturday?

Jayda walked down the steps with her robe on. She was sniffing and I could tell she wasn't in the mood.
"Leilani come here. NOW!" Leilani ran over to her mama and stood in front of her.
"Yes?" She said while tryna act all innocent.
"Didn't yo daddy tell you to do something?"
"But I-"
"But you Nothing Leilani. You know better than to be acting a fool around this house. Period. Am I right?"
"Yes.."
"Now go clean up." Leilani walked away and cleaned up her mess.
I sighed "baby why she only listen to you? Is it cuz I'm not around as much , because of my concerts and stuff?" She looked at me sideways and put her hand on the side of my face

"That's probably not the reason boo..Leilani just at that stage where she listen to one parent more than the other. You're doing great." She gave me a kiss on my forehead and smiled.

"I love you. Go get some rest mamas. I got this." She walked upstairs and went to go lay down. Leilani walked back over to me and smiled.
"All done daddy! Can I go play now?"
"Ion care Lei. You better not mess nothing up & if you do make sure you clean up after ya self. Daddy ain't no maid. Aight?"
"Okay dad." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

This is most definitely Jayda's daughter. I walked upstairs and went to check up on Jayda.
"Hey mamas. Why you not sleep?"
"Kamari keep Kicking & my head is pounding."
She was crying and sh*t. Man I'm glad ion gotta go through this. I sat on the bed and put my arms around her.

"Wanna go to the doctor?"
"They not gon do sh*t except tell me to take a f*ckin Tylenol"
"Baby maybe that's what you need."
"Herb that's not gon help !" She kept crying. Then Leilani walked into the room and was crying , because she stubbed her toe. Like dang bruh. Now I gotta deal with 2 crying females.

"Come here lee-lee." I picked her up and sat her in the middle of Jayda & I.
This sh*t is too muchhhhh.
"Leeee! Stop crying it's okay now."
"B-But it hurtssss"
I sighed and looked over at Jayda. Her eyes was all watery and red "Jayda baby what you need?"
"Attention" I rolled my eyes and kissed her forehead. Jayda got all up under my armpit and continued to cry. Leilani fell asleep . Thank God & Jayda finally stopped crying after like 10 minutes. I picked up Leilani and took her to her room.

I walked back into the other room where Jayda was and laid back down. "Baby I'm sorry for being such a burden today."

"Aw no baby..it's ain't no problem. You not a burden."
She smiled and snuggled back under me.
"I love you Herbie." I laughed "I love you more Jay."

Jayda deserves the world and more. This is the least I could do for her..