T w e n t y F o u r . .

Jayda POV
He think I'm playing? Yea f*ck no. He kissed another b*tch in front of me and his child? Some Niggas just have no respect ! Like he can honestly kiss my a**.

"Jayda Chill out bruh.." he said while grabbing my arm. I snatched it out of his grip and pushed him.

"Don't touch me Herb. I'm so serious I will beat yo a**. You so d*mn disrespectful. I ain't do sh*t but do you right ! Then you cheat on me AGAIN With that b*tch Ari!"

"Cuz she was my first love and ima always f*ck with her, but I'm still in love with you."
I looked at him like he was crazy and slapped the dog sh*t outta him.
"You for real right now? Aight. Bet. This is beyond me. I'm so over you at this point Herb. Go have fun with Ari. That's obviously yo b*tch now. This what she wanted and you just gave it to her." I rolled my eyes and laughed. I went to get Leilani & we left. She was still sleep so she didn't hear any of it. I drove to a hotel instead of going to my mama's house , because I didn't wanna talk about it.

I have enough money saved up in my savings for a nice , brand new house . I can't depend on that hoe no more so it's just me, my daughter & my son that's on the way.

-Call from Tiara
"Hello?" I said
"Whew thank God you're okay Jay ! Where are you?"
"Hotel."
"Are you and Herb okay?"
"Herb? Who is that?"
She laughed "Girl don't do that..are you sure you're okay?"
"Tee I'm fine boo. I'm only gon be here for like a week until I buy my place."
"Do you need to stay with me?"
"No boo you got ya own kid and man to worry about. I'll be fine . Love you."
"Love you too boo. Offer still stands.

I love tiara so much, but I'm gon be okay. I can do this.