S i x . .

I was laying down in my bed watching a movie and Herb called me..he's been blowing up my phone this whole week. So I finally answered. I could tell he was drunk or something.
"Jayda!"
"Hello?"
"Can you c-come g-get me?" He laughed
"If this is yo way of tryna get me back Herb it's not working."
"Nah it's not. I'm hella drunk and I'm out at the club..I can't take myself home."
"Call a Uber or something. I don't go time to deal with you right now. Good night." I hung up and went to sleep..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-The next morning
I got a call from Mama Tee at 9:15
"Hello?" I said while yawning
"Jayda? Can you get to the hospital?!"
"What's going on?"
"Herb got into a car accident.."
"Oh my gosh! Yea I'm on my way.." I got my stuff and left Leilani with my mom. I drove to the hospital and checked in at the front desk. They gave me the room number and I got on the elevator. I walked in and Maya, Bibby, Tiara and Mama Tee were standing at his side.
"Thank God you're here. He asked for you.." Mama Tee said. They all walked out and pulled the curtain. He woke up and looked over at me. He was bruised pretty bad and had a busted lip.
"Herb..what the f*ck?"
"I ain't think you was gon come." He sat up a little bit not too much.
"Of course I was gonna come. Why'd you drive home?"
"I had to piss, and you know ion use public bathrooms. Unsanitary." I turned my head to hide my laughter. Even in serious situations his dumba** can't stay serious.
"I feel like this is my fault. You asked me to come get you & I let my pride takeover.."
"It's not your fault Jayda...I promise it's not." He put his hand on the side of my face..
"I miss you...you're my everything Jayda and now that I don't have you ...I don't know what to do."
I sighed "I miss you too , and I forgave you a little while ago. I just needed to be mad at you for a little longer.."
He smiled "petty a**" I smiled and held his hand.
"Don't leave me..."
"I told you I never will. We in this forever. I love you."
"I love you too Baby.." I leaned in and gave him a hug. We both needed it...maybe I just needed those weeks away from him to understand that... he's who I'm supposed to be with. Everybody goes through obstacles. We just go through them quite often..