S i x t y F o u r . .

Jayda POV

The next morning I got my stuff together & took Lei back with me to my house. I ain't feel right being there knowing what Herb did. I felt like a dumb b*tch. Like for real.

"Mama why daddy not here ?" Lei said while eating
"He doing his own thing boo."
"But mama-"
"Lei please.." she got quiet and turned the other way.

There was a knock on the door & of course it was Herb.

"Really Jayda?"
I shrugged
"Lei go to ya room while I talk to mommy." She got up & walked to her room

"I swear the you the most childish muhf*cka I know."
"Herb don't start with me.. really. Today isn't the day."
"Then when is it gon be the day?!"
"Stop y-yelling"
I groaned and put my hands on my knees. Next thing I know I was in the hospital , pushing Kamari out & welcoming my new baby boy to the world..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kamari looked just liked Herb's annoying a**. We was fighting in the beginning but at the end we stopped. I'm still not going back to his place..I'm just glad Kamari is finally here.

"Another grand baby before 40" My mom said while sighing. I laughed

Herb was sitting in the chair with Leilani. She was knocked out. She was real happy to see her baby brother at first but then after awhile she got tired of being at the hospital.

"He look like a cute version of Herb's ugly a**." Tiara said.

"D*mn right." I said while laughing

"Y'all some haters." Herb said while rolling his eyes

Mama Tee was sitting by my side along with my mama the whole time and helping me through it..I swear I love them.

Leilani woke up and started whining about wanting to go home so my mama took her home with Her & Maya. Everybody left after a while and me & Herb was alone with Kamari.

"You ready?" Herb said while looking down at me
"Yea..."
"Aight lets go.."

I can't believe Kamari is here . I can't believe I have a son & a daughter like...this sh*t is crazyyyy yo !