F o r t y O n e . .

Herb POV
"Mama I've been stressed" my mom looked over at me and lit her blunt. "Why?"

"Cuz ion know if I'm ready for another baby. Leilani is already a lot."
"Herb you're gonna be fine. Jayda gon need you to be strong."
"I know ma , but I'm scared as a muhf*cka." She slapped me in my arm "Boy watch yo d*mn mouth in my f*ckin house."

And She wonder where I get it from lmaoo.
"But don't be scared Herb. If Jayda not scared why should you be. Plus SHES the one having the baby."
"You right."
"I know I am, but I do have a question.."
"Wassup?"
"Are you and Ari done ?"
I looked at her and smacked my lips "Yea mama I can't lose Jayda again."

"Herb..be serious with me. You know I loveeee Jayda and I don't want her to go away for good. Now..are y'all done?"

"Mama I'm so serious we're done. Ion mess with Ari No mo.. I could see how much I hurt Jayda the last time..ion wanna see that again." My mom smiled and gave me a hug.

Love this woman with all my heart.

I left my mama house and went back to Jayda's. I walked in and she was sitting on her couch giggling while texting somebody.
"Who got you smiling like that?" She put her phone down and looked back at me.
"Oh hey boo."
I raised my eyebrow cuz a nigga was confused. She walked over to me and got on her tippy toes to give me a kiss.
"Who was that?"
"Who was what?"
"The person you was texting.."
"Oh a friend."
"Male or female?" She rolled her eyes and went to get something to eat "Does it matter?"
"Uh yeah that's why I asked."
"Baby it ain't nobody."
"Lemme see ya phone" She laughed
"Boy what? No."
"Why can't I see it if it ain't nobody."
She ain't say nothing
"that's what I thought." I got the phone and unlocked it. Went to her messages and seen she was texting Jay. Ion know how she got his number or why she even texting him but I ain't care. I was just mad.

"Jayda why you texting him?"
"He texted me"
"And yo a** responded!"
"Boy bye. You acting like I texted him to f*ck. Unlike YOU we was just having a normal non sexual conversation. Nothin serious."
"Jayda don't play with me. He was flirting and yo a** was just feeding into it."
"Boy get out my face. Yo a** actin like I cheated or something." I rolled my eyes "Aight."
"Yea go somewhere with ya negative energy lil boy"
"Jayda don't play."
"Ain't nobody playing" She got up and held her back and went upstairs. Jay a whole b*tch for texting my girl & Jayda foul for texting back !