S i x t y T w o . .

Jayda POV

After me & Herb was done there was a knock at the door. He got up & went to answer it.

"The f*ck you doing here?" Herb said angrily
"Where ya lil boo Jayda? I wanna say hey to the step mommy. Tell her !" I walked down the steps & stood on the side of Herb.

"Who is this?"
"I'm Alexis Mother f*ckin Nicole & the mother of Herbs baby boy."
"Excuse me?"
"Jayda-"
"No! What the f*ck is this b*tch talkin about yo?"
"You heard what the f*ck I said. You death now ?"
"First of all you slow a** b*tch..it's deaf ! Not death. I swear you b*tches be bout slow as f*ck like you ain't past the 2nd f*cking grade! Anyways ! Herb what the f*ck is she talking about?"

"Alexis you gotta go . Lemme talk to Jayda."
She smirked & left.
"Jayda-"
"What was she talking about yo?!"
"Aight so listen.."

He sat me down and talked to me about what happened & how his boys set it all up.
"So because THEY set it up YOU went along with it knowing YOU had a f*ckin girl ! B*tch you can't even respect me?! Then you ended up f*ckin her?"

"We ain't f*ck Jayda ! She claim we did but all she did was come back to the place & we chilled. That's not my baby either !"

"You brought her back here?" I laughed

"You ain't got no f*ckin respect for me. Am I even yo f*ckin girl if you keep doing this bullsh*t and disrespecting me? & ima beat Kash a**. We supposed to be almost like brother & sister and he do this sh*t."

"Jayda Of course you my girl."
"Not if you keep embarrassing me like this. Got me out here claiming you but you can't do the same cuz you too busy fooling around with other females? Cute. Real cute. I'm going to bed. F*ck you"
"Jayda-"
I ignored him & went to the room. I made him sleep in the guest bedroom cuz I wasn't bouta sleep in the same bed as him.

That's mighty dead .
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Herb POV

I went to the kitchen to make something for me & Lei since we were the only two up at the time , and then Jayda came downstairs.

She just tried to argue with me about the dumbest sh*t bruh.

"Why you use all the eggs like it's only you in the house that want some."
"My nigga there's still some eggs in there. Why you trippin?"
She looked at me & rolled her eyes
"Anyways. Lei come on boo we gotta wash you up."
"Daddy already did mama."
"Mhm. He probably ain't do it right anyways."
"Jayda bruh What? You acting a fool for no apparent reason."
"No apparent reason? Oh for real? That's funny G. Real funny."
"You lame."
"Don't do me."
"Girl what?! You came in here with an attitude. D*mn go take a breather."

She rolled her eyes & went to sit on the couch.
"Daddy?"
"wassup Lei?"
"Why is mama so mad?"
"Mama is so mad because daddy made a mistake and think ima be okay about it Leilani !" Jayda said

"Ooo Daddy you messed uppp!"
"Big time Lei. I sure did."
Lei usually takes Jayda side but this time she was neutral bout it. Surprisingly