E l e v e n . .

Herb POV

When Jayda told me she was pregnant again..I got hella happy. Like..she the mama of BOTH my kids . This sh*t is so unreal. I can't wait to see the baby. On Foe & Nem it betta be a lil boy Or I'm canceling the whole baby shower. I was already mad that my first child was a girl fr , but now I'm coo.

Jayda already got Leilani as her mini me. I just need me a lil boy. Turn that lil nigga to a thug. I tried to do that with Leilani but Jayda wasn't having it. She turned Lani to a whole a** girly girl. My daughter don't even like to eat a burger with her hands. That's why we call her boujee Lani now she only eat em with forks . LMAOO ! My child so d*mn Boujee & that's ALL Jayda fault.

I was in the studio and Jayda & Lani we're sitting on the couch waiting to go home.
"Ion know why you dragged me here." Jayda said while groaning
"Why yo a** always complaining? I just wanted to spend time with my babies"
She gave me a fake smile and looked down at her phone.
"Who got yo attention?"
"My side nigga. He been clingy lately. He give the best d*ck. You'd like him baby." I rolled my eyes and she laughed like that sh*t was funny.

"Stop paying with me lil girl."
"Lil girl?" She smacked her lips
"Yea lil GIRL!"
"I wasn't a lil girl last night-..okay boo." I laughed .
Lani kept waking up and then falling asleep my poor baby was slump after just 5 minutes .
"Babyyyy...we been in here all night..I'm tired"
"Come sleep on dis d*ck." She rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Boy stop playing I'm for real!"
"So am I. Just give me like 10 mo minutes I gotta make sure this perfect."
After hours went by Jayda was sick of it and left. We were there until 2 in the morning. This the life I gotta live..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up at 7 and Jayda was still sleep.
I wanted to get on her nerves . Just because I could. "Babyyy ! Wake upppp !" I said in her ear. She took her hand and slapped me across my face and groaned "chillll" she said

Lani ran in and jump onto the bed
"Tell mama to wake up" Leilani Laid on Jayda and got in her ear too.
"Mommyyyy ! Wakeeee up!" Jayda woke up and groaned.
"Mornin baby" I said while looking down at her
She rolled her eyes and sighed
"You aggy. D*mn I'm tired G." Lani got up and ran back to her room .
"Too bad baby. It's a Saturday let's have fun."
"Nigga I WAS having fun. In my dream I was getting head. Lordt."
"Betta be by me."
She looked over at me and smiled
"Maybe. Maybe not"
"What you mean maybe not nigga?"
"I said what I said." She got up and gave me a kiss. I love this girl to death but she aggy mane !