T h i r t y T h r e e . .

Jayda POV
I looked down at his casket and my tears dropped onto it.
"I can't believe he's gone..this feels unreal" Maya said. She broke down in tears and I held her "We gon be okay baby. I promise"
I wiped my tears sighed and left. I couldn't stay the whole time.

Plus I had to go get Leilani from Tiara's. Before I walked out I felt a hand on my back. I turned around and Herb was standing behind me. I fell into his arms and broke down in tears.
"I know baby..I know." He held me and ain't let go till I was ready. He walked me out and we sat in his car. "Wanna talk about it?"
The tears kept running down my face.
"Not really.." he held my hand and sighed
"You gotta talk about it sometime Jayda."
"Why'd you come?"
"To support."
"Who? Me or my family?"
"You..I came for you, because I know you didn't talk to anybody about it so I want you to talk to me about it. Who'd you ride here with?"
"Maya.."
"Aight. Text her and tell her you left with me."
"But I gotta go pick up Lei."
"We can go together. That's a one hour drive so we can talk. Let's go." He put the car in gear and drove off.
"I know this is a lot on you."
"Mhm.. I was just so excited to see him. I didn't think anybody would want to stab him G..that's that lame sh*t. I had to wait 5 years to see him now ...I can't see him ever again." The tears kept running.
"I know baby."
"Herb I miss you.."
"I miss you too..the last time we talked to each other..I knew I had lost everything and messed up. I want what we had back. I know it's gon take a minute , but ion even care."
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"This..I needed to talk about it & you're the best person to talk to about things."
"Anytime.."
"Friends?"
He busted out laughing "friends? Ion wanna be yo friend Jayda. We passed that's stage already."
I smiled "Boy be grateful I'm even tryna be yo friend."
"Aight Aight. Friends...with benefits."
I rolled my eyes "Mhm Whatever."
"Let's go get our daughter." He said while cheesing. He knows exactly what he's doing...