F o u r . .

Jayda POV(a week later)
Me and Leilani went to go stay with my mama, because my slow self sold my house to live with that bum. I just sat there on the couch while Leilani was playing. If I don't got anybody I know that I got my daughter & that's all I need.

Herb called me multiple times. Texted me hundreds of times & tried to face time me 24/7 I ignored each one. It's hurting my heart knowing that I'm keeping my daughter away from her dad.

The first day we left she was in tears & then it's hurting me knowing that I actually miss him. I don't miss his ways..but him as a person..
"Hey boo. Do you need anything?" My mom said
"Nope. I'm fine." She gave me a kiss on my forehead and left for work.
"Bye NuNu!" Leilani said
"Bye pumpkin!"

"Mommy can we call daddy?" I sighed
"No baby he's probably performing right now."
She let out a whine. I sucked up all my pride and texted Herb telling him that Lani wanted to seem him. He said he was on his way...I might not like him right now , but that's still the father of my child.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
He walked in and Leilani ran up to him. It took everything in me not to just bust out into tears. I kept shaking my legs to keep myself from crying.

He sat down on the couch and Lani sat in the middle of us . She took the remote and turned on the tv. I could feel him just looking at me.

"Jayda..."
I turned and looked at him
"I love you.." I looked down and bit my lip to stop the tears from coming out. I looked back at him and nodded.
"Tell me you feel the same.."
"Of course Infeel the same Herb..I ain't never gon stop loving you. If anything I'm ..disappointed.." Leilani fell asleep after a while and Herb was there for at least 2 hours.
I took her to her room & shut the door.

Herb looked back up at me with tears in his eyes. This is the first time I've ever seen him cry before...
"I don't wanna lose you again Jayda. I was dumb. What I did was stupid as f*ck. And I'm sorry ! I'm so sorry. You're right..all you ever did was f*ckin love me and I messed that up. I'm sorry."
His cries got louder and all I could do was hug him. I don't hate him & most likely never will...
He looked back up at me and kissed me. I wanted to stop after just one but he kept going.
I pushed him away and looked down..

"I love you too , but I don't know if I can forgive you yet..you hurt me over and over & I was too dumb to realize that I didn't deserve the sh*t you put me through. I would never cheat on you or even flirt with somebody else while in a committed relationship with you and you know that. I'm sorry Herb. I wanted to be your wife..I did , but I'm grown now and that childish break up and make up sh*t is beyond me..you gotta prove your loyalty to me. We not little kids..you grown enough to know what's right and what's wrong."

He nodded and didn't say much after . Then he left..