S i x t y t h r e e . .

Jayda POV
"Mama Tee tell me if I'm petty for this.." I said to her over the phone.

She smacked her lips
"hell naw you not petty Jayda ! He messed up. What my son has to soon realize is that he needs to own up & take responsibility for what's he's done. He always wants to just brush it off , but it never works."

"I know ma..it's just that I hate Lei having to hear us argue like that.."

"I know Jay , but Lei is always welcome here. If you ever need to go and take a breather & just need some space ... just bring my pooh bear over here. Okay?"
"Okay. Thank you so much mama."

"You're so welcome pooh. I just want you to know that even though I'm not ya blood mama u can consider me that because you're already like my daughter. I love you Jayda."

"I love you moreeee ! I'll call you later. Byeee."

I hung up & put my phone down.
I know I'm not being petty. He deserve this , but at the same time I feel bad.

Herb walked in the room from being at the studio half of the day & sat down on the bed.
"wassup"
He said trying to get my attention. I didn't respond.
"You doing this now Jay?" He said while smacking his lips
I shrugged .

"Jayda what do you want me to do mane? You not talking to me bout it so what am I supposed to do bruh?!"

He started to get frustrated and bawled his fists up.
I put my hand on his back

"un bawl ya fists. Okay?"
He looked down and un bawled his fists.

"I'm sorry. Aight?" I wanted him to suffer a lil more. Cuz he always say that but then goes right back out to do the same stuff.

"Coo."
"Coo? What you mean coo?"
"Exactly what I said. Im making dinner tonight."
"Jayda do NOT do that bruh. Why you change the the subject?"
"Cuz I'm done with it."
"Well I-"
"Ion care for real."
"So its just f*ck talking it out right?"
"Yup Herb. F*ck it cuz it ain't nothing to talk about. Aight?"
"Jayda you so petty mane."
"I sure am."