N i n e t e e n . .

Herb POV

"You aight?" I said while sitting on the edge of the bed

"Yea I'm fine.."
"You been off yo sh*t lately Jay..wassup?"
"Morning sickness."
"You sure that's it?"
"Herb..do you really f*ck with me? You not just tryna f*ck me and claim me and all that sh*t-" I cut her off

"Jayda what? Of course I f*ck with you. D*mn..I wouldn't have asked you to marry me if I didn't. What got you acting like this shordy?"

"I don't even know...I've been off & I don't know what it is. Something just don't feel right."
"Well I hope you figure out what it is soon. I gotta talk to you bout sum.."
"Wassup?"
"I'm tryna move..all of us outta here."
"Wait..why? And where to?"
"Georgia..And Cuz Chicago ain't the place to raise a kid.."
"This where I was raised and I turned out perfectly fine Herb..I can't leave my family down here."
"Then I'll just go & take Lani with me. Cuz my daughter not growing up down here."

"You're not taking my daughter from me Herb. That's not happening & you're not leaving me either. I lost you once..I'm not tryna lose you again."

"Then come with me Jayda...this a great opportunity."

"For who? You or me?"

I put my head down and sighed

"Us..the kids. This for us Jayda."

"Naw Cuz if I move down there with you and we don't last then-"

"Don't think like that Jayda."

"Herb..don't do this. Please. Our kids deserve to know and spend time with their family."

"I got family in Georgia Baby."
"BOTH sides of family G. Not just yours. My daddy gon be getting out of jail soon and I want him to know about my kids.."

"And he will. I'm not stopping him."
"Please don't do this."
"Jayda..it's either we all go or I go with Leilani and you stay down here. It's yo choice , but either way my daughter will not be raised down here."
"I had her down here and this is her home!"
"She only 4 Jayda. She not gon remember nun of this."
"Man f*ck this. You can go but Leilani isn't going. Period."
"Jayda-"
"She's NOT going with you Herbert ! End of the discussion."
"Yes she is."
"Excuse me?"
"I want her to have a better life than I did.."
"And baby we can make that work down here!"
"JAYDA !"
"HERB !" I rolled my eyes and just sat back.

"You tweaking right now Jayda."
"You not tryna see my side ! I don't want my daughter to live somewhere else & I don't want you to leave !"
"Jayda...either way..Leilani not growing up I'm Chicago & that's that." I walked upstairs and went to the room I heard Jayda yelling from downstairs

"You such an inconsiderate a** b*tch !"
I ain't care though. I proved my point.