F o r t y T w o . .

Jayda POV
Herb walked upstairs to the room with his earbuds in and laid on the bed. He turned his back towards me and closed his eyes.
I tapped on him and pulled out his earbud.
"what Jayda?"
"Pooh you still mad?"
He looked at me and rolled his eyes "Obviously"
"Aight Fine ! I'll delete his number out my phone boo if that's what you want ! Just don't be mad at meee." I laid my head on his chest and kissed him.
"Move Jayda.."
"Herbieee! I'm sorry baby. I'll delete him. I promise."
I shouldn't even be apologizing to this fool.
He sighed "aight."
"You forgive me?"
"I guess" I smiled and gave him a hug "I love you."
"Love you too. Just delete him from ya phone."
"I promise pooh. He blocked and gone."

I actually shouldn't be apologizing . I was texting a nigga about social things not sexual things . This nigga actually had sexual intercourse with a b*tch ! That's dead.
"Jayda? Why you so quiet?"
"Thinkin.."
"That ain't ever good. What u thinkin bout?"
"Oh nothing you'd wanna hear about."
"Shiid ight. Ima catch you later I gotta go somewhere."
"Oh! Where you going?"
"I'm going to the studio d*mn Jayda Chill." He got up and left.

Look he not bouta tell me to chill. Nigga u cheated on me before how I know you not going back out to do it again- cut it out Jayda.

If he really loved you he'd try to better himself to make the relationship work. If not..then he ain't the one.. man these are the times I miss being a teenager. I'm only 23 but this sh*t is stresssssful. Like I thought all this drama and sh*t would be over with..I guess not.