T h i r t y N i n e . .

Jayda POV
I'm 6 months now & my lil baby Kamari will be here sooooon ! I can't wait to see his lil face. I'm sure he gon look a lot like Herb Cuz Leilani already looks a lot like me . Ik that's not how it works , but oh well.

"Mama ! Daddy not playing with me!"
Leilani said while walking over to me with a mean mug. "Leilani I'm not in this boo. This between you and ya daddy." Herb walked in the kitchen and sat down "Every time I say no to her she come running to you."

"Boy you know Lei don't know the meaning to the word 'no' she so spoiled."
"That's all you."
"Yup ! You d*mn right."
"Come on Lei Lei Daddy gon play with you."
He sighed and rolled his eyes while Leilani ran to her play room laughing "ima play with you tonight." He said while winking.
I rolled my eyes "byeeee !"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Herb come here real quick!" Herb walked in and sat down next to me. He looked worn tf out !
"Wassup?"
"What are we?"
"Humans-"
I chuckled "Boy don't play. You know what I mean."
"But Nah for real..I wanna be with you again. It's just you stubborn and not tryna give me another chance."
"I'm cautious. Not stubborn, but I wanna be with you again too..it's weird saying "we just friends" when people ask.."
"Facts. I ain't gon have you out here looking stupid..no more of that." I rolled my eyes "Yea aight. Let's not say nun of that. Just know I love you."
He smiled "I love you too."

I've been missing this f*ck all the drama or beef we had before. I love what we got right now and nothing can compare to this. Nothing. Me and my lil family is all I need fr..