Chapter One

London Nicole

London Nicole

This was far from Hollywood, London gulped looking out of the window inside of the cab like Fresh Prince intro when he arrived in Belaire only difference she was leaving the hills to go to the hood.

"You get out, I no go down Slauson" The cabby pulled over popping his trunk.

"Wait it's night and that's like a 30 minute walk"

"You take metro , you  be fine"

London had no clue how to catch public transportation or where she was even going.

"Please I'll pay you extra to take me to the nearest motel on Slauson"

"Sorry, I no go down Slauson bad very bad"

The cabby got out opening her door, fanning her out of his cab. London looked around nervously the sun was setting  and it would be dark soon.

"Goodluck"

London took her two large suitcases, staring down at her feet she regretted not buying a pair of walking shoes now she was stuck walking with her seven hundred dollar Jimmy Choo heels.

"Ghetto shit" London mumbled while stomping down the pavement looking at the men surrounded outside of a liquor store posted up against their low riders laughing , smoking and drinking.

" Cuh look at dis shit"

"What da fuck she got on?"

A two-thousand dollar mini baby blue Balenciaga dress and two thousand dollar suitcases filled with designer clothes and shoes, London hands were sweaty walking past the group of men who eyed her every step.

" I don't know but dat shit look expensive as fuck" London picked up her pace hearing the men talking about her and her only belongings.

"Aye beautiful let us talk to you for a minute"

A muscular tattooed black guy around her age shouted out to her while rubbing his hands together like he had something up his sleeve

"No I'm okay"

She tried brushing them off and continue to find the first motel she could find for the night, if she could even make it there in one piece

" Dat shit wasn't a question beautiful, bring ya fine ass over here"

London knew it was too many of them to take off running and her bags were too heavy to take with her, so she did as she was told approaching the group of men timidly.