Chapter Eight

London N

London N.

My shaky hands opened the door, I had a migraine and my ears were ringing, my vision blurred I looked around and only saw outlines of people in my direction.

"Is she okay?"

Being involved in that shooting brought me back to my two year old self in my car seat seeing my parents being murdered, I was shook to the core.

My phone vibrated from my hoodie, I took it out answering it without knowing who it was.

" You on your way back ?" Nanny spoke through my phone.

" Sh-Sh-shot"

" London baby? RAMBO GET DA CAR AND DA BULLETS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO LONDON"

I could hear her scream but it sounded so muffled from all of the ringing in my ears.

"Ma'am sit down you're bleeding" a stranger stopped me from walking.

" Somebody call the cops! She's hurt"

I didn't feel pain but seeing the blood soak the arm of my hoodie I panicked.

" I'm dying ?"

" No sweetie , just relax we are going to get you help"

This was what I feared the most returning back home, today was the day I had to finally face my fears.

" London!" My vision cleared slowly hearing Nipsey's voice over all the commotion around me.

"Shit"

He cursed taking his t-shirt off squatting down to me pressing it against my shoulder.

" I'm dying Nip?" I croaked letting tears fall, he smiled shaking his head.

" You ain't gonna die , you gonna be good London it ain't nothing just focus on me and my voice "

I licked my dry lips he stared at me still holding the t-shirt, I felt sweaty and had chills.

"I'm getting sleepy Nip"

" Blacc start da car we can't wait on these mothafuckas to help her we gotta take her"

Nipsey yelled scooping me into his arms, I rested my head on him, he got in the backseat with me holding me.

" Keep her awake !"

The urgency in their voices scared me, was I really dying I hadn't even gotten my life back on track, I didn't even get to see what would come of me and Nipsey.

" Nip am I dying now ?"

" Stop asking me dat shit yo , you not gonna die I promise you dat!" Nipsey voice shook, that's when I made the decision to fight hard I wasn't ready to leave this world.

" Hold on L, we almost there" Sam talked to me calmly.

" I'm holding" I gritted through my teeth.