Chapter Twenty One

Rambo|Nanny

Almost four in the morning and everyone in the house was awaken by loud banging at the door.

" Nancy grab my pistol" Rambo mumbled rubbing his eyes.

" It's four in the morning who the fuck coming over here this early"

Nanny complained getting up with Rambo putting the registered pistol into the back of his pajama pants.

" Who is it?" Rambo yelled walking to the front door.

" LAPD"

Nanny pulled back the curtains in the living room to see the flashing lights, she grabbed the pistol from Rambo hiding it in the couch.

" Can I help y'all officers?"

" Sorry to wake you we got a call from your neighbor saying it was someone face down on your lawn we want to see if you know them"

Nancy and Rambo frowned, Kam was in his room sleep and London was with Nipsey for the night, they both came out to see who it could be.

" Are they dead?"

" We aren't sure yet , we just got here and the ambulance is on its way"

Nancy squinted her eyes seeing the heels on the young woman's feet, she began to scream and run towards the body laid out on the lawn.

" London!" Nancy crawled to her pulling her into her lap.

" Fuck"

Rambo watched Nancy shake London hard trying to see if she would wake up and she became frantic when London didn't.

" Baby don't shake her too hard, just be calm and check her pulse"

Nancy calmed down taking Rambo's advice put her fingers on her wrist, her hands shaking from the nervousness, she cried nodding her head.

" It's a pulse, oh God"

Everyone could hear the ambulance get closer to the house, Nancy held her grand baby in her arms like she did when she found her in the back seat covered in her parents blood sleeping in her car seat.

" Baby you ride with her in the ambulance I'll go inside get Kam and some clothes packed for you and her , I'll meet you at the hospital" Rambo rushed inside the house to wake Kam.

" Kam we gotta take a ride, pack a book bag with your phone and charger get a lot of snacks and drinks for yourself and take ya blanket and pillow too"

Rambo ran around packing his wife's duffel bag and his granddaughters duffel bag for the hospital.

" Excuse me sir, I stuck around so I could escort you to the hospital" Rambo shook the cops hand while he continued to rush around getting things packed.

" Pop is everything okay ?" Kam asked putting bags of chips and cookies in his book bag.

" Your mom got a little sick we just have to get her checked out at the hospital which takes a while so we just being prepared"

Rambo kept calm not wanting Kameron to get scared or upset about how they had found his mother.

" Alright officer we are ready"

London|Boog