Chapter Twelve

London N

London N.

"Did you tell my brother about dis?"

Blacc took my Adidas duffel bag putting it into the backseat of his truck, after two days spent at Nipsey's house I was returning home without notifying him that I was leaving.

"No but he'll understand"

"You clearly don't know him dat well yet but you gonna find out da hard way about my brother"Blacc opened my door for me just like Nipsey would when I was with him.

"It's not that big of a deal"

"If it ain't dat big of deal, he would be taking you back to Nanny's not me"

My gut was telling me take my ass back inside but my fear was telling me to haul ass up out of here before my past caught up with me and shit hit the fan.

"Just know I warned you London, my brother don't like dat sneaky shit and dis right here is sneaky, know if he ask me where you went I'm telling him da truth"

I nodded, right now I had to keep things hidden because once anyone close to me caught wind of went on right before I left for Hollywood they would question me and open up old wounds.

"I know how bad this seems but I have a perfectly good reason for all of this and if your brother doesn't snap I can explain myself"

"Don't tell me, tell Nip"

Blacc chewed at the inside of his lip, I sighed sitting back making the short ride back to Nanny's. My anxiety sky rocketed thinking about Nipsey reacting to me leaving.

" Turn around?"

"What?" Blacc asked clueless of my quick change of heart.

" Turn around Blacc"

I leaned my head against the window exhaling heavily, I had to face my problems straight on and not run.

" I'm going to tell you something as a test run if I'll tell your brother or not"

" If you fuckin wit another nigga you can get out and walk to ya grandma house" I shook my head.

" No, remember last night with that little boy Kameron?"

Blacc slowed his truck down pulling to the side of the road.

" I gotta pull over cuz I feel like dis shit serious"

" That little boy is my son Blacc"

His head cocked back and his face scrunched up at me in disapproval, Blacc scoffed looking away.

" Dat boy dirty, starving and shit, and you living it up good off my bro?"

" It's not like that Sam I swear"

" Then whats it like London cuz dis shit looking real bad on ya part"

I hit my bottom lip to fight the tears swelling up, I didn't want sympathy and I knew what I did was fucked up.