Chapter Thirty Two

"Find yourself a mat"

"What we gotta do up in here?" Ermias asked looking around at all the overly pregnant women including his own struggling to squat down to the floor, he grabbed a hold of London's arms helping her ease down onto the floor.

"It's gonna teach us how to handle labor and delivery when it comes"

"Dads join in please"

The instructor announced sitting in the front of the room, London didn't think Ermias would be up for this type of stuff but he took off his sneakers sitting down behind her.

"First we are going to begin with positions of birth whichever feels most natural, for example the squat position"

The instructor squatted low keeping her balance, most of the women laughed including London knowing her stomach was far too big to get that low.

"So ladies just try whatever is most comfortable with your body, dads please help"

London laid back into Ermias chest spreading her legs open in the air, he tilted his head to the side smirking.

"I can feel you smiling, stop being nasty"

"I think dats da position dat got you here"

London groaned playfully sitting up and getting on her hands and knees , Ermias sat back getting a full view of her plump ass up in the air, he reached out smacking it.

" Ermias grow up!"

"Dat shit looking real healthy" London sighed hearing other couples laugh at her boyfriends antics.

"Baby please"

"Aight my bad it's just you so fucking fine" London blushed shaking her head, he was being outrageous over her swollen and fat body.

The instructor approached the couple with a warm smile seeing their strong chemistry and feeling the love beaming from the both of them.

"How does that feel London are you comfortable?"