Chapter Thirty

Nipsey|Ermias

Nipsey|Ermias

" I can't tell him this, he's too young to go through this hurt, can you drop me off before you go to pick him and Emani up?"

Kameron and Emani were at Nanny's house spending time with her and Rambo and yet again London was avoiding her grandmother.

"Nah you need to come to fix shit wit yo Nanny, y'all haven't talked in a month you don't feel no type of way about dat?"

"She lied to me about my wack ass mother got a whole urn sitting up on her mantle making me think she was dead all along she was a fake ass bitch who got my dad killed"

"You know yo Nanny did dat to protect you, you was too young to hear da truth"

"What about when I got older?"

" You know ya Nanny ain't do dis to hurt you, you know she was protecting you from da hurt you feel now from da truth"

London shook her head looking out the window, this was the only family my girl had and family meant a lot to me and I knew Nanny and London missed each other no matter how angry they tried to be.

"So how is dis shit any different from what you doing to Kam, I know you want to protect his feelings about his dad so what you gonna tell him, you gonna lie right?"

I knew there was no way London was going to tell Kameron his dad was dead so she was in the same position as Nanny, trying to figure out a lie to soften the punch.

"Now you standing in Nanny shoes you see how hard it is to tell a child about a death because you know how hurt they will be so you try and to either tell them some fairytale death or say the person was coming back when they won't"

"Let's just go to her house if that will shut you up about this Hussle"

"You know I'm right dats why you want me to be quiet"

"Whatever" London roller her eyes and rubbed circles around her stomach.

"I'm just saying you and yo Nann shouldn't let a trader come in between y'all strong relationship, I'm sure yo egg donor ain't giving a shit about how y'all feel"

"Your right, it still hurts though I'll never have my dad because of her I didn't want that for Kameron and it may seem like I'm taking up for Brent but trust me babe I'm not, I just feel responsible that he committed suicide and now he won't be around for Kameron"

After a lot of thinking I did feel where London was coming from, we could hate that nigga Brent all we wanted but Kam was innocent in this all and didn't deserve to have to go through this.

"I get it and I'm sure you understand now da tough decision Nanny had to go through wit altering da truth to give you a little piece of a normal childhood without your parents in it"

"Yeah let's go to her house then"

"I'll be right behind you, I know she misses you"

I put my right hand on her belly rubbing it, a little thump hit my hand, we both looked at her belly and then at each other.